Friday, May 21, 2010

I've been blogging on Rediff for about three years now. It was quite nice till they decided to do a overhaul which totally wrecked the bonhomie that had come to be established between a regular group of co-bloggers. Suddenly all that easy accesibility went for a toss.

I still blog there . But i wanted to try out other spaces as well. So here I am. This too becomes a bit of an addiction , you see, the need to express oneself, the need to communicate , the need for someone to listen to what you have to say.

I am experimenting here as of now. Not quite sure what will be dispalyed as my name here. I had meant the "why I am here" bit to be the title of my first blog. As Iam typing this out , I have a faint feeling that that may turn up as my identity here, instead. Anyways, will figure out later what is to be done if that is so.

Don't know much about this space. I hope I'll get a few people to read what I post.

That's it for now folks.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment